Friday, March 23, 2012

Helping our branches grow story...

Whispering Willow Natural Laundry Soap. Natural ingredients, HE friendly, NO fabric softener needed (ever). All temperatures- AND now we can also say it's a great pre-soak too!
  
Recently I was contacted by Amity Hook-Sopko, Editor Green Child Magazine, and was asked if we'd be interested in a review of our Natural Laundry Soap (Whispering Willow Natural Laundry Soap), and also participate in a giveaway of one of our Natural Laundry Soaps here. (Hurry to enter- entering will close 2/24/12!)

 Soon a package was sent to Amity with all kinds of Under the Willow goodies for her to try. THEN came the nail biting part- waiting to hear her thoughts/comments.

It didn't take long until she posted some comments on Facebook. I cut/paste the entry right from Amity's Facebook page. 

Here's what she said, posted on Facebook:

Amity Hook-Sopko Carrie Garvin - yesterday on the way home from school, my little one's nose started bleeding. By the time I could pass napkins back, his sleeves were already covered. I rolled them up so he didn't have to look at it, but then realized last night at bath time that we had dried up blood, and I've never been able to get blood out of clothes. I soaked them overnight in the washer with your lavender detergent, and this morning, I can't find where the stains were. I think you just made me good at stain removal - LOL!


Don't miss out on learning more about Green Child Magazine and more!
Green Child Magazine on Facebook here.
Green Gifts Guide here.

No comments:

Post a Comment